Monday, November 3, 2014

2014 RACE SEASON

I can not be any happier how this Season went!

First, I found the woman of my dreams. Better than my dreams to be honest. I mean, she throws the baseball with me, and plays football, rock climbs, wakes up at 4am just to go to my races, tells me to get out the door and do my workout when I feel bad that I just got home from work. I could go on and on about how lucky I am but I will not. Thanks Jen!

It was another injury free year again. I averaged 1 day off a month for 10 straight months. Raced 12 races. Raced in Chicago and California this year and raced against the best in the world there too. We are talking about Olympic Medalists. Had 8 top fve finishes, 7 being top 3.

My training schedule was working out 2-3 times a day pretty much every day before work, during lunch time, and after work. So, yes, I have an amazing job that allows me to go into work sweaty or smelling like Chlorine.

I also found me a coach that fits my needs. I was with him for 8 weeks at the end of the season, and will be with him during off season and all of next year. I'm pumped about that!

Thanks to my training friends. They also helped motivate me. The group of six are in pics below. Thanks to my Dad and mom for being great support too. And of course, God and I's relationship grew stronger and that's all I can ask for every year-For me to strengthen my relationship with God.

Lastly, My sponsors- Thank you for a great year. FiltersFast, TribikeTransport, Hammer Nutrition, and Skora.

2015 is going to be the best year yet!! I can just feel it..
Kure Beach, NC

Kure Beach Pier





Training Camp #3 with the guys

We put in the work to make races easier


Chicago presented me the toughest conditions to swim in

My Dad and I had a blast in Chicago

Chicago


Too cool of a pic to not share

Oceanside CA


My Angel!


Great trail in CA





Filters Fast

TriBike Transport

No comments:

Post a Comment