1) I qualified for my second World team in 3 weeks.
2) There is no better competiton than a USAT national championship
3) I will race better next year, and not be that guy who is really fast just on training days
4) Mountpelier VT Is breathtaking
5) Thank you Wendy (my cousin) and Peter(her husband) for an unbelieveable time and letting me stay on "Paradise Farms" with you.
6) Below are picturess of their property (where I stayed for 5 days), and pictures of my Sprint National Championship weekend.
|A celebratory beer after the race|
|Walking w/ my cousins puppy on their 80 acre land|
|The view I woke up to for 5 days with coffee|
|Confirming My World's Slot|
|The running trails in Vermont|
|Fog sneaking in..|
|I loved looking at the Mountain Layers..|
|Who gets to go for hikes on their own property?? They do...|
|First time shooting a gun..|