Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WHAT'S YOUR TREE?

I know I am not the only one that gets a little stressed here and there at the work place. However, I have done something for the last 2.5 years that has really helped me live a balance and stress-free (most of the time) life. Every time I leave work and head home to go do my next training block of the day, I touch this tree branch and by doing so- I release all my negative energy/stress/and work on that tree. It reminds me that all those feelings/emotions needs to stay at work and does not need to come home with me.

I read this 2.5 years ago in an article and have implemented it every work day since. I highly recommend you find your own "Stressed Tree" to release all those bad vibes on before you enter your car to go home from work. Your family, children, and in my case the dog and my mind will be very thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment